Delivery Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The owner / seller / management of bookings
Digital Photo DTP Oy
Business ID: 1102854-3
The customer agrees to abide by these terms & conditions when purchasing products and services through the Digital Photo DTP Oy online store, Internet and cashier services.
Booking terms & conditions
These terms & conditions apply to both rented and booked products and services. These are commonly referred to as "order".
- The customer is responsible for familiarizing themselves with the description of the products, the booking item(s) and locations, as well as the services, in addition to the terms & conditions relating to the guidelines and bookings/orders.
- An order made by the customer is considered to be binding when an order / payment confirmation has been sent to the e-mail address provided by the customer.
- The customer pays for their order, according to the selected payment method, in accordance with the prevalent payment terms.
- The ordering system will send an order / payment confirmation to the e-mail address provided by the customer.
- Digital Photo DTP Oy is not considered to be responsible for the placement of an unsuccessful order, however, the customer must contact Digital Photo DTP Oy without delay to correct the situation. Digital Photo DTP Oy does not guarantee that the order item or period will still be free in this situation.
- In so far as the order subject is not free, the money will be returned or, if possible, another order item may be offered for the account.
Cancellations and changes
The date of a cancellation is the date on which Digital Photo DTP Oy has been informed of the cancellation of the order.
- The customer is responsible that the cancellation is sent in sufficient time.
- In so far as the customer cancels their order,
- In so far as the order is cancelled earlier than 21 days from the start of the booking, the cancellation is free of charge.
- When the time until the start of the order is a maximum of 21 days and a minimum of 14 days, service fees will be charged. The service fee is 25 € (including VAT 24%).
- When the time until the start of the order is less than 14 days, but at least 7 days, 50% of the booking price will be charged.
- When the time until the start of the order is less than 7 days, the entire booking price will be charged.
- On a product-specific basis, group purchases and public trips, the cancellation time may be shorter in an indicated way.
Owner's right to cancel a booking
- In the event of a force majeure, Digital Photo DTP Oy may cancel an order agreement. The notice of cancellation shall be communicated without delay to the customer who made the order or booked the service.
- The customer will then have the right to receive a full refund.
- As a result of a force majeure, no costs incurred by the customer related to the cancellation of their order agreement will be reimbursed.
Use of the subject
- Special terms and conditions for rented items and equipment
- The customer is responsible for familiarizing themselves with the safety and operating instructions of the rented items and equipment. The items should be used with care and only for their specified use. The customer undertakes to undergo a safety inspection during the rental period. Rented equipment must not be taken out of the country, or rented onwards. Rented equipment may only be used to the extent permitted by these terms and conditions, and only to the user's skill level and competence in applicable locations. The customer uses all items and equipment at their own risk.
- The customer must return the rented items immediately at the end of the rental period to an agreed upon location, cleaned and otherwise in the same condition as when they were rented. The customer must immediately notify the Renter (the firm by or on behalf of whom items and equipment are rented under these Terms & Conditions) if a delay will be expected. The Renter is entitled to charge 50% of the rental for the overdue period, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- The customer is obligated to compensate for any damages and costs to the rented items, caused due to negligent or incorrect handling and defective maintenance during the rental period. The customer is obligated to compensate in full any items that have been damaged or lost during the rental period. The customer is responsible for their compliance with all transport-, safety- and other regulations. The customer is obliged to report any defects in the rented items immediately to the Renter.
- The Renter is responsible for all corrective actions resulting from normal wear and tear on the equipment. The Renter is not liable to the customer for any indirect or direct costs or damages caused by the use or breakage of the equipment. The Renter is not responsible for providing a new item to replace a damaged rented item, nor to compensate for any indirect or direct costs caused by an interruption in work.
Compensation for damages
- The customer is liable to compensate Digital Photo DTP Oy for any damages that they have caused to the rented item. The customer is also responsible for the behaviour of other persons visiting the rented location and for any damage that they may cause during the rented period.
- Digital Photo DTP Oy is not responsible to compensate for any inconvenience or costs that may arise from natural conditions, such as insects, animals, road conditions or unexpected weather variations.
- Any complaints should always be made as soon as possible after the issue has become apparent.
- If no satisfactory solution can be brought about, or a claim for compensation is made, the complaint must be submitted in writing within one month of the end of the rental period, or the ordering process.
- Digital Photo DTP Oy will attempt to handle the complaint as soon as possible, but within a maximum period of one month.
- If the customer and Digital Photo DTP Oy are unable to reach an agreement, the customer may file a dispute with the Consumer Disputes Board.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
Creation of a contract
- A binding trade agreement will come into effect once the order has been confirmed (order confirmation / payment confirmation).
- The order confirmation / payment confirmation will be delivered to the customer by e-mail.
- Online store
The ordered products are selected on the web site by adding them to the shopping cart. The order will be sent by paying for the content of the shopping cart through the cashier function of the online store. When making an order, the customer agrees to these delivery terms, product prices, and delivery charges. If an e-mail address is provided at the time of the order, an order confirmation will be sent by e-mail to the address that is given. The order confirmation will contain information on the ordered products and their cost.
Cancellation and return of an order
- The products have a 14 day return right, according to the Consumer Protection Act.
- The right to return is only valid if the product is in the same condition as when purchased.
- Any possible product packaging should also be marketable.
- Please contact us for more detailed return instructions.
- The right to return does not apply to engraved or other personalized produc
- ts, accommodation services, restaurant services or any other leisure time services, agreed upon for a certain period of time.
- We comply with the warranty terms specified by the manufacturer or importer.
- Delivery costs include postal and packaging costs. The delivery costs can be viewed after choosing the payment method and delivery method for your shopping cart.
- Digital Photo DTP Oy applies trusted and secure payment brokers in its services.
- Digital Photo DTP Oy does not store any bank or credit card information at any time.
- The customer agrees to comply with the terms of their chosen payment method.
- Payment by Digital Photo DTP Oy invoice (for businesses and communities)
- An invoice is only for use by companies and communities.
- The invoice must be paid by the due date indicated on the invoice
- If the invoiced item or product has not been paid for by the due date, the order will be removed and the item will be returned to the store.
- Your business will receive the invoice in the desired manner, as an e-invoice or by e-mail (.pdf invoice). The payment term for companies is 14 days.
- The payment agent for the online store is Bambora PayForm (Paybyway Oy, Business ID 2486559-4), which is registered in the Register of Payment Institutions maintained by the Financial Supervisory Authority. The receiver of payments on account statements and invoices is Bambora PayForm. Bambora PayForm will then deliver payments onwards to the online retailer. Payments are secure, as all information concerning payment transactions is transmitted by using an encrypted connection, so that no third party can view the payment transaction information. Trades are created between the online store customer and the online store. The online store is responsible for all trade-related obligations.
Bambora PayForm, Business ID: 2486559-4
Tel. 029 300 5050
- In so far as a payment transaction has not been successfully completed at the time of ordering, Digital Photo DTP Oy will not process the order.
General Terms & Conditions
- The prices shown on the web service are subject to VAT.
- We apply dynamic pricing to the products and service items. The prices depend on the time and may vary on a monthly, weekly and daily basis.
- We sell products to individuals of adult age and business customers.
- We reserve the right to change prices.
- The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information which they have provided.
- Digital Photo DTP Oy has the right to use and disclose registered address information for direct mail, distance sales and other direct marketing purposes, as well as marketing and opinion polls, unless the customer refuses such. The refusal may be made in the contact details mentioned in the terms & conditions.
- We reserve the right to change to our delivery terms & conditions. The customer must consult the valid delivery terms & conditions prior to making their order.