Rent a high quality fatbike in Nuuksio Northen Gate. We have suitable sizes for everyone; KID, S, M, L and XL.
Instructions for renting
- You can collect the bike keys from Salmentie 100/Vihti at weekends from Cafe Pirtti
- Notice that you will get the pick-up codes and the bike ID within the opening hours of Cafe Pirtti. You can check the opening hours https://www.facebook.com/NuuksionPohjoinenPirtti/
If your rental starts within 2 days out of Cafe Pirtti's openin hours, please call +358405736513. This way there will be no delay in the start of your rental.
Please bring along:
- Suitable clothing for biking
- Water and lunch/snacks (you can also buy these at Cafe Pirtti)
- Enough time
Take your ID with you. Before we give you your bike, we always check the identity and credit information of the lessee.
- Do not give the codes to anybody else.
- Please watch the instructional video before renting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osViYAFBQXc&t=68s
- Open the door to the bike storage with the code you have received. Then use your second code to open the safety box, which is located on the inner wall of the storage room. It contains the key to your rental bike.
- Please make sure you that you take the bike with the correct number and check for damages.
- You can adjust the height of the saddle by opening the quick release. Please make sure to close the quick lock after adjusting.
- Rental price includes a helmet, which you may pick up at our bike storage. We recommend using a thin head-wrap or any other light headwear underneath your helmet. You can borrow a repair kit from the rental company just in case(one per group). In the dark/twilight, you can borrow a headlight.
- You may take the bike lock with you or leave it at the storage room. However, you should never leave your bike unlocked and unattended.
- If the bike is broken and cannot be used, please contact staff at +358207302480.
- If the bike is broken, but possible to ride, please photograph the damages prior to setting off. Please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the bike gets broken during your ride, please report the damages to +358207302480. This allows us to fix the problem before the bike is being rented out next time.
- Please return the bike at the time your rental ends . Put the key back into the safety box and close the door of the storage room. Please return other barrowed items, repair kit and headlight.
- Should you exceed your rental time, please report immediately to +358207302480. The next rider could be waiting for the bike.
- We reserve the right to demand for compensation upon the violation of any instructions on this page.
Terms and conditions: https://johku.com/bikerentalfinland/en_US/info/deliveryTerms (opens in a new tab)
Our bikes are 2022 Trek Farley 5, or similar. The bikes do not come with mud guards or lights. The bikes do have bottle racks.
Recommended sizing guide for choosing the right frame size:
KID=110-135cm, S 15"=145-160 cm, M 17"=159-175 cm, L 19"=173cm -185 cm, XL 21"=184-190 cm.
More technical information about our bikes:
1. Trek: https://99spokes.com/en-EU/bikes/trek/2022/farley-5
Your responsible dealer:
Bike Rental Finland Oy