Instructions for renting
Book and pay the bike on this site. The rental works as a so-called self-service rental. Before handing over the opening codes, we check the identity of all renters. If your rental starts within 2 days, please call +358405736513. This way there will be no delay in the start of your rental.
Pick-up the bike from Kuusijärvi
You get the bike from Kuusijärvi outdoor recreation area. Adress: Kuusijärventie 3/Vantaa. The bike rental point is next to parking area.
Please notice these:
- Suitable clothing for biking
- Water and lunch/snacks (you can also buy these at Haltia)
- Enough time
Before we give you your bike, we always check the identity and credit information of the lessee.
- Do not give the codes to anybody else.
- Please watch the instructional video before renting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osViYAFBQXc&t=68s
- Open the door to the bike storage with the code you have received. Then use your second code to open the safety box, which is located on the inner wall of the storage room. It contains the key to your rental bike.
- Please make sure you that you take the bike with the correct number and check for damages.
- You can adjust the height of the saddle by opening the quick release. Please make sure to close the quick lock after adjusting.
- Rental price includes a helmet, which you may pick up at our bike storage. We recommend using a thin head-wrap or any other light headwear underneath your helmet. You can borrow a repair kit from the rental company just in case(one per group). In the dark/twilight, you can borrow a headlight.
- You may take the bike lock with you or leave it at the storage room. However, you should never leave your bike unlocked and unattended.
- If the bike is broken and cannot be used, please contact staff at +358207302480.
- If the bike is broken, but possible to ride, please photograph the damages prior to setting off. Please send photos to email@example.com.
- If the bike gets broken during your ride, please report the damages to +358207302480. This allows us to fix the problem before the bike is being rented out next time.
- Please return the bike at the time your rental ends. Return the repair kit and headlight on the right positions. Put the key back into the safety box and close the door of the storage room.
- Should you exceed your rental time, please report immediately to +358207302480. The next rider could be waiting for the bike.
- We reserve the right to demand for compensation upon the violation of any instructions on this page.
Terms and conditions: https://johku.com/bikerentalfinland/en_US/info/deliveryTerms (opens in a new tab)
Our bikes are 2022 Trek Farley Fatbikes or similar. The bikes do not come with mud guards or lights. The bikes do have bottle racks.
Recommended sizing guide for choosing the right frame size:
S 15"=145-160 cm, M 17"=159-175 cm, L 19"=173cm -185 cm, XL 21"=184->
More technical information about our bikes: Trek Farley 5: https://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/bikes/mountain-bikes/fat-bikes/farley/farley-5/p/33270/
Cube Nutrail: https://mtbdatabase.com/bikes/2018/cube/nutrail/2018-cube-nutrail/
Your responsible dealer:
Bike Rental Finland Oy